Chambers Prairie Animal Hospital
The finest in veterinary careRequest an Appointment Now
2020 Breeder Event - Saturday, October 17th from 9am-4pmCalling all Breeders! We are excited about the upcoming breeder eve this year and have many great services to offer you See you there!
Click Here for more information.
October – Animal Safety & Protection This month (and every month) is a time to recognize safety measures you should take to protect your pet and ensure they are healthy. Check out the below safety Tips:
- Be proactive. Keep all animals up to date on immunizations.
- Pet-proof your home. Remove or secure choking hazards and toxic chemicals. Make your home pet-friendly and safe.
- Identify your animals. Place tags securely on collars and even label collars with your contact information. If you have more uncommon pets, take pictures in the event they get loose.
- In a disaster, have a plan. Who will be responsible for locating each animal in the house? How will you transport them? If it is a fire, human life takes priority. However, place decals on windows and doors with the number of humans and each kind and number of pets residing in the home. Keep them up to date.
- Learn basic first aid. Caring for your animal at home will prevent a minor injury from becoming severe. Always call your veterinarian if you are unsure.
- Know your animal. If your animal’s behavior changes, watch for signs of illness. Is he injured or spent too much time in the heat? Contact your veterinarian before giving human over the counter medications.
Happy with your service?
1) Refer a friend
Take advantage of our referral program! It's super easy:
2) You get $10 off your next service
3) They get $10 off their service
*May not be used with other offers. Restrictions may apply
Wellness ExamsYour pet can benefit greatly from regular wellness examinations or checkups. Whether your pet is a youngster, a “senior citizen,” or any age in between, wellness examinations provide an excellent opportunity for us to conduct a thorough physical examination and develop a health profile for your pet. This information will help us identify medical problems […]
Canine ReproductionChambers Prairie is equipped to offer a range of services in canine reproduction with potential for growth. Advances in technology now enable us to breed dogs from any two parts of the world. Our doctors are trained in these services and can provide assistance with canine ovulation timing, semen evaluation, artificial and chilled semen insemination, […]
Large Animal ServicesWe care for a variety of large animals. We offer preventive care, reproductive consultations, nutritional advice, and general care recommendations for livestock animals and non-traditional large pets. Each species of large animal has its own specific needs for housing, diet, and care. We can give you guidance on caring for your livestock or non-traditional pet. […]
Years in Existence
Our Clients Love Us!
Dr. Saunders and her staff are seriously my Nellie's biggest fans. The care she receives here is above and beyond.
My sweet Dog Bo has Addison's Disease and his regular Dr. was not available to see him. He had a sore little paw and it was swollen. I was so nervous to take him into a new place and they were ALL AMAZING! From the Front Desk to the Dr. WOW! Kind, Caring, Responsive, and I could really tell they Enjoyed their jobs. 🙂